Thursday, January 14, 2010

Twice over Christmas



I love Christmas.
So it's well into January...why talk about Christmas?
Every year I have a hard time with the cards....they are so pretty.
But
More than that
They represent the community of people we call
friends and family.
They come in all varieties:
A picture post card,
just a card,
a card with a letter,
a letter with pictures.
How does one throw away the love that comes with those wishes? So tonight,
because it has been on my list and
because the house is quiet and I can use the computer
and because I want to organize the visual clutter,
I will sort through life and love.
The pictures I will keep in my journal, I will record the names of those who remember us, and
I will attempt at answering many of them to let them know how much 'keeping in touch' mean.

Merry "Christmas Card" Christmas!!

No comments: