Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365minus 24

Krista's project 365 has inspired me.
Each day I plan to do something significant.
I don't know what that will be but...
I will look for something.

January 25th. I walked 2 miles
at night
on my hubby's arm.
It was great. He suggested it.
I detested the suggestion--
thought about it and then made the decision.
And we walked.

I think it is about control. So much of the time I feel out of control and when one can't put control and my life in the same sentence frustration happens and you turn to things where you "think" you do have control and most of the time they are still controlling you. So thus my 'Project'
They have to be something I wouldn't normally do during the day but something I consciensly choose to do; they don't have to be big.

Today I figured out how to used the "timed bake" on my oven that I have had for ? years. I lost the manual and gave up trying to figure it out years ago and tonight it worked!! (After much research.) I also figured our taxes without being coaxed by hubby. It felt good.

Sometimes I will try to include pictures; sometimes just expression.

Once again "life really is good!"

No comments: