Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Life in the "Husband at Home All of Time" Lane

Don't get me wrong...
I love my husband.
He has incredible talents.
He is not lazy.
He loves me.
He can fix anything.
He has no obsessions that take him away from his family. He does love his horses and the out of doors.
Thank heavens TV is not an obsession or watching all the stuff on TV. He does like Rush, O'Reilly, etc. but he is doing while he is listening...I can handle that.
He loves watching our kids in sports.
He supports our kids in all their interests.
So what is the issue???

NaThel once said I " married for better or worse but not for lunch".

My most productive time is mornings. If things don't get done in the morning, then comes the job, supper, the kids and I just can't get motivated to do my things at night.

Last night I told Shawn we needed a plan to fit me. My day would start for me at 8:00 or 8:30 a.m. He seemed OK.

So far so good....

I know I need to be flexible--I'm a wife and Mom but I've got to have the plan...

I actually exercised and got that PILE of ironing done. That will about do it because shortly I have to go get Juan to take him to the doc... So much for me :) But I'll grab what I can get.

No comments: