Sunday, April 11, 2010

My testimony

Today was fast and testimony meeting. We had more than the usual "unusuals". It was a good meeting. We have decided to only have one person at a time in the family bear testimony and leave the time for others. Gea bore her testimony and it was really sweet.

But I would like to record my testimony.

I am so grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation; to know where I came from, why I am here, and to know that this life isn't the end makes everything worth it. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the countless blessings we enjoy as a family and that I enjoy as His daughter.
I can't even start to count the number of times prayers have been answered. I know He is aware of me. I know He love mes and I love Him. Sometimes I find myself drifting from things I know I should be doing (reading the scriptures, personal prayer etc.) but I know how important those things are and feel power when I return.

No comments: