Friday, April 10, 2009

A new start (or something like that...)

It's quiet in the house--the kids are getting older and they go their own ways now. But no matter where they are, I am happy to see them be involved not onlyin their own lives but in each others lives cementing the bonds that make us the "Christensen Clan".

I love new beginnings. I have absolutely decided that I have got to do something about the physical me. I am so out of shape and heavier than I have ever been ( of course I only see the me that I used to be). Anyway, I am started my own program of moving forward. I am too old to be moving backwards and there is too much of life in those of my children, grandchildren and future grandchildren to be old and decrepit.

Life is good. Not easy, but good.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Good job Mom! It's all set up right. I HAVE found blogging very therapeudic but I also print my blogs and put them in my Journal. I don't think my journal has ever been more up to date!